Sunday 14 June 2015

SAMPLE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

“Good friends are like stars, you can’t always see them but you know that they are there for you, and thinking of you.” and “A best friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.” and “A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked.” and “A real friend is a connection to life; a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.” and “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.” and "The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had." I have already a wonderful, great, super and beautiful friend like this, you! But, I wish I had known you earlier.
When I look deep in your eyes you can see how they shine every time I see you, and my heart is filled with happiness. It’s great to have a friend as sweet as you and to feel you by my side for a lifetime. No matter what happens and how long we will still have to be apart, even when we have many roads and miles between us, I will always give you a back. I want to see you happy all the time. You will always have the loveliest and most beautiful face and I will always see your smile in the silver lining of my dreams. May all your wishes come true? Wishing you every happiness on your special day. Have a wonderful birthday! Many happy returns of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment