Sunday 14 June 2015

SAMPLE LOVE LETTER


My eternal love,

I really had to write this letter because I can´t stop thinking about you. I’m sending you this letter with all my affection, it was written with the soul intention of declaring my most pure and devoted love for you.  So many colors, pictures and poetry can describe my love, but now that I’m about to tell you how true, pure and great it is. You are the love of my life. When I look deep in your eyes you can see how they shine every time I see you.
And my heart is filled with happiness. It’s great to feel in loves someone as sweet as you, to have you in my heart and to be able to feel you close to me all day long. No matter what happens and how long we will still have to be apart, you will always be in my heart. I never get to miss you because I know you are always with me, even when we have many roads and miles between us. You are everything I ever wanted in my life. You are everything I love and wanted to love. I want to see you happy all the time. I can’t imagine one day looking into your eyes and not finding that bright flame of affection and happiness. Now and forever, all I wish is to feel your head on my shoulder even after when the unmerciful signs of time decide to take away that light in your eyes and the strength of your body. You will always have the loveliest and most beautiful face and I will always see your smile in the silver lining of my dreams.

Tender kisses from the one who loves you too much…

No comments:

Post a Comment